Ultra Fractal 4.01 release notes
Ultra Fractal 4.01, released on August 23, 2005, is a free upgrade to Ultra Fractal 4.00 with bug fixes and some enhancements. This is a recommended upgrade for all users.
Changes and bug fixes
- Fixed floating-point divide by zero error that could occur when rendering animations with motion blur enabled. (Animation Edition only.)
- Right-clicking a heading in the formula parameters list will now display a pop-up menu with commands to collapse and expand all headings.
- Right-clicking a button with an attached menu, such as the Browse buttons in the Layer Properties tool window and the Add button in the Layers tab of the Fractal Properties tool window, will now display the menu immediately like in Ultra Fractal 3.
- Changed the Adjust Colors shortcut in the fractal window to Ctrl+J to match the shortcut in the gradient editor.
- Right-clicking in the fractal window or the gradient editor while dragging to cancel the drag action will no longer display the popup menu as well.
- Fixed bug in the Randomize Custom dialog for the gradient editor that would cause the luminance settings for odd control points to be ignored with the Randomize control points option enabled.
- Fixed bug that caused headings in formula parameters to be always expanded when duplicating a layer (and in some other cases), regardless of the default setting or the current setting.
- Fixed various smaller bugs: acos() and asin()
functions in the formula compiler for floating-point
values; error messages that could sometimes
occur when working in the Timeline tool window
(Animation Edition only); scrolling problems in the formula parameters
list; freeze when the same value was entered
for all corner coordinates; various error messages
that could occur when closing.
DownloadPDF manual, it is not necessary to print the new manual again.
Ultra Fractal 4.01