I have recently posted a number of images to the Facebook UF page for my new Ducks Switch formula and some images created with my 3D progressive raytracer. I have found that not everyone is comfortable using plugins and other UF5 stuff. If there is a general interest I will post some tutorials here for how I use plugins. This will mostly be for my formulas.

I have recently posted a number of images to the Facebook UF page for my new Ducks Switch formula and some images created with my 3D progressive raytracer. I have found that not everyone is comfortable using plugins and other UF5 stuff. If there is a general interest I will post some tutorials here for how I use plugins. This will mostly be for my formulas.

Yes, definitely interest from me. What I'd really like to learn is how to write plug-ins, so anything related to plug-ins would be gratefully received.

Yes, definitely interest from me. What I'd really like to learn is how to write plug-ins, so anything related to plug-ins would be gratefully received.
edited May 3 '16 at 9:22 pm

Ron, Read it at Facebook. I am very curious!

Ron, Read it at Facebook. I am very curious!

Female, Gramsbergen the Netherlands, 1943

>I have recently posted a number of images to the Facebook UF page for my new Ducks Switch formula and some images created with my 3D progressive raytracer. I have found that not everyone is comfortable using plugins and other UF5 stuff. If there is a general interest I will post some tutorials here for how I use plugins. This will mostly be for my formulas.

sig

I am working on some general plugin stuff, and trying to find some good examples. Please check back occasionally.

I am working on some general plugin stuff, and trying to find some good examples. Please check back occasionally.

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft