Im having odd, random crashes on my new macbook pro. awesome...
Considering the small, text based size/structure of .ufr's..
I assume an auto backup file thats generated in text and updated overtime i make a change would be easy to implement.
if uf wants to crash, fine. simply access the backup text file with every state of the ufr's history.

An iterate save option with a keyboard shortcut would be the next best thing.

dreaming aloud..

Im having odd, random crashes on my new macbook pro. awesome... Considering the small, text based size/structure of .ufr's.. I assume an auto backup file thats generated in text and updated overtime i make a change would be easy to implement. if uf wants to crash, fine. simply access the backup text file with every state of the ufr's history. An iterate save option with a keyboard shortcut would be the next best thing. dreaming aloud..
edited Jan 5 '16 at 3:33 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing crashes! I'll get into them in more depth via email. I've considered an auto save function but I'd rather concentrate on fixing the crashes instead. smile You can of course just use Cmd+S to save as you go along.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing crashes! I'll get into them in more depth via email. I've considered an auto save function but I'd rather concentrate on fixing the crashes instead. :) You can of course just use Cmd+S to save as you go along.

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft