I have Ultra Fractal running on my windows PC and the server running on my MacBook Pro. When I add the server in the networks tab it keeps connecting and disconnecting very quickly. On the server in the log I see lots of the following message:

Error loading parameters: Could not find 'Julia' in '::00000000:2'.

Any idea what could be wrong?

I have Ultra Fractal running on my windows PC and the server running on my MacBook Pro. When I add the server in the networks tab it keeps connecting and disconnecting very quickly. On the server in the log I see lots of the following message: Error loading parameters: Could not find 'Julia' in '::00000000:2'. Any idea what could be wrong?

I'll do a test with rendering on Windows and having a Mac server to see if the problem happens for me as well. Are you using the 5.04 Windows version and 5.55 Mac version?

I'll do a test with rendering on Windows and having a Mac server to see if the problem happens for me as well. Are you using the 5.04 Windows version and 5.55 Mac version?

Ultra Fractal author

edited May 2 '17 at 9:02 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft