There must be a short cut key commands to pan through
the layers (Merge Mode pull down menu).
I've looked through the different Ultra Fractal menu help items
and have not been able to find this feature
This command is Definitely on a Microsoft computer
running Ultra Fractal.

There must be a short cut key commands to pan through the layers (Merge Mode pull down menu). I've looked through the different Ultra Fractal menu help items and have not been able to find this feature This command is Definitely on a Microsoft computer running Ultra Fractal.

Pull down menu problems on Mac PCs were discussed a couple of months back... read this forum thread (one of a couple of threads on this subject) to see if this is the same as your problem: Link

Basically it was a Mac update that broke UF's drop down menus. After a few late nights Frederik was able to issue an update to fix it. UF 5.55 is the one you need. You'll find the download link in that thread somewhere or check out the download link on the page header above ^^^.

Hope this helps. smile

Pull down menu problems on Mac PCs were discussed a couple of months back... read this forum thread (one of a couple of threads on this subject) to see if this is the same as your problem: [**Link**](http://www.ultrafractal.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/206/drop-down-menus) Basically it was a Mac update that broke UF's drop down menus. After a few late nights Frederik was able to issue an update to fix it. **UF 5.55** is the one you need. You'll find the download link in that thread somewhere or check out the download link on the page header above ^^^. Hope this helps. :)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

I think what @Deckon27 means is that you can't use the arrow keys to move through merge modes on Mac like you can on Windows. This is simply because on macOS the drop-down input control isn't as keyboard-friendly.

However, for this reason I added the Shift+Alt+Page Up/Down shortcuts: use these to move through the merge modes for the active layer.

More layer shortcuts here:
http://www.ultrafractal.com/help/keyboard/fractalproperties.html

(The merge mode shortcuts are not listed here because they only apply to the Mac version and the online help is still for the Windows version. I plan to address that soon.)

I think what @Deckon27 means is that you can't use the arrow keys to move through merge modes on Mac like you can on Windows. This is simply because on macOS the drop-down input control isn't as keyboard-friendly. However, for this reason I added the Shift+Alt+Page Up/Down shortcuts: use these to move through the merge modes for the active layer. More layer shortcuts here: http://www.ultrafractal.com/help/keyboard/fractalproperties.html (The merge mode shortcuts are not listed here because they only apply to the Mac version and the online help is still for the Windows version. I plan to address that soon.)

Ultra Fractal author

Oh I see. I didn't realise there was more than one menu problem with Macs. What a nuisance for all concerned but at least there is some sort of work around now. smile

Oh I see. I didn't realise there was more than one menu problem with Macs. What a nuisance for all concerned but at least there is some sort of work around now. (mm)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

edited Apr 15 '17 at 12:11 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft