I am trying to load a .upr I generated in Apophysis 2.09 into Ultrafractal but it generates a bunch of errors and doesn't render correctly.
All the error messages have in common "could not locate parameter xf1_par* in enr-flame-a

If there is a way to capture all the error messages to a file, I will be glad to upload it if that helps.

I have tried loading this same file into versions 2, 3, 4, and 5 of Ultrafractal and all fail with the results above.

Thanks.

--

A. M. Schaer

I am trying to load a .upr I generated in Apophysis 2.09 into Ultrafractal but it generates a bunch of errors and doesn't render correctly. All the error messages have in common "could not locate parameter xf1_par* in enr-flame-a If there is a way to capture all the error messages to a file, I will be glad to upload it if that helps. I have tried loading this same file into versions 2, 3, 4, and 5 of Ultrafractal and all fail with the results above. Thanks. -- A. M. Schaer

I'm sorry nobody has been able to help you. I know nothing about using UPRs from Apophysis so I have no advice either.

UF's author, Frederik Slijkerman, is possibly your best bet for this kind of technical support. He sometimes visits this forum but perhaps a quicker way of contacting him is via email. This is the Support email address: info@ultrafractal.com

I hope this helps. smile

I'm sorry nobody has been able to help you. I know nothing about using UPRs from Apophysis so I have no advice either. UF's author, Frederik Slijkerman, is possibly your best bet for this kind of technical support. He sometimes visits this forum but perhaps a quicker way of contacting him is via email. This is the Support email address: info@ultrafractal.com I hope this helps. :)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

In Apophysis, you can indicate which coloring algorithm you want Ultra Fractal to use and there are several choices. Try 'apophysis-205' in apophysis.ucl, I believe that's the latest version.

In Apophysis, you can indicate which coloring algorithm you want Ultra Fractal to use and there are several choices. Try 'apophysis-205' in apophysis.ucl, I believe that's the latest version.

Ultra Fractal author

I've been experimenting with Apo 2.09 and Apo 7x and both will give you results but when you export your UPR You have to on almost every count check your Transform editor in APo and double check inUF. Make sure you check all transformations.

First Check in the Editor or (f4) click "Transform" tab

Example : X -0.371443 -0.160643 in UF a:-0.371443 b: -0.182894
Y - 0.182894 -0.627626 c: 0.160643 d: -0.627626
O 0.151276 0.924557 e: 0.151276 f : -0.924557

and match the X-Y-O Numbers with the "Transform Variation in both programs
As you can see they often do not match.
Also The plugins in both programs may not match either.
Apo also has many more than UF.
So you may not always get the same results. some flames work better than others where you will get the same results.
I have also got some Apo 7x flames to work well

Good luck, hope this works for you.

I've been experimenting with Apo 2.09 and Apo 7x and both will give you results but when you export your UPR You have to on almost every count check your Transform editor in APo and double check inUF. Make sure you check all transformations. First Check in the Editor or (f4) click "Transform" tab Example : X -0.371443 -0.160643 in UF a:-0.371443 b: -0.182894 Y - 0.182894 -0.627626 c: 0.160643 d: -0.627626 O 0.151276 0.924557 e: 0.151276 f : -0.924557 and match the X-Y-O Numbers with the "Transform Variation in both programs As you can see they often do not match. Also The plugins in both programs may not match either. Apo also has many more than UF. So you may not always get the same results. some flames work better than others where you will get the same results. I have also got some Apo 7x flames to work well Good luck, hope this works for you.

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft