It's not a bug but 2 years ago I made a fractal with Itelinsky in eew.ufm (this formula was added jul 31, 2014, reported in the list of modifications). Can anybody tell me where I can find it?
I don't remember if my fractal was interesting but I want to know if it is!
With many thanks

It's not a bug but 2 years ago I made a fractal with Itelinsky in eew.ufm (this formula was added jul 31, 2014, reported in the list of modifications). Can anybody tell me where I can find it? I don't remember if my fractal was interesting but I want to know if it is! With many thanks

I have a September 2014 backup of all formulas but unfortunately Itelinsky is not present in eew.ufm at that time so I'm guessing it was removed fairly quickly. ??

I can point you in the direction of the author, however. Maybe he can help you with that formula. You'll need to be a member of Deviant Art to send him a message though...

His name is Erik Wahl and his username on DA is mindpoet61. Here is the link to his profile page:
mindpoet61

Hope this helps anyway. smile

I have a September 2014 backup of all formulas but unfortunately Itelinsky is not present in eew.ufm at that time so I'm guessing it was removed fairly quickly. ?? I can point you in the direction of the author, however. Maybe he can help you with that formula. You'll need to be a member of Deviant Art to send him a message though... His name is Erik Wahl and his username on DA is **mindpoet61**. Here is the link to his profile page: [mindpoet61](http://mindpoet61.deviantart.com/) Hope this helps anyway. :)

Chris Martin
Gallery: Velvet--Glove.deviantart.com

Currently using UF6.05 on Windows 11 Professional 64-bit

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft