I have started the plug-in tutorial for Image Traps. I have not done a complete inventory, but I believe Image Traps has more plug-in options than any other Ultrafractal software formula. Consequently there will be several upr examples, I am not sure of how many yet. Because of its image import capabilities I will also be including a link to a zip file on my website that has a number of images that will be used in the tutorial. I will keep you posted on progress. The uprs will be included in the body of the tutorial so that the users won't have to check separately in the parameters section. Because of the length of the tutorial it will be presented in several parts.

I have started the plug-in tutorial for Image Traps. I have not done a complete inventory, but I believe Image Traps has more plug-in options than any other Ultrafractal software formula. Consequently there will be several upr examples, I am not sure of how many yet. Because of its image import capabilities I will also be including a link to a zip file on my website that has a number of images that will be used in the tutorial. I will keep you posted on progress. The uprs will be included in the body of the tutorial so that the users won't have to check separately in the parameters section. Because of the length of the tutorial it will be presented in several parts.
edited Jul 15 '16 at 7:17 pm

Sounds good! I think it's a great idea to include sample UPRs in the same topic as this makes it much easier to follow the tutorial.

Sounds good! I think it's a great idea to include sample UPRs in the same topic as this makes it much easier to follow the tutorial.

Ultra Fractal author

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft