I have checked the "Keep me logged in" box every time I log in, and I still have to log in again every time I come to the forum.

I have checked the "Keep me logged in" box every time I log in, and I still have to log in again every time I come to the forum.

I am using IE.

And I don't see any way to edit my posts after I post them. That would be a very desirable feature.

I am using IE. And I don't see any way to edit my posts after I post them. That would be a very desirable feature.

I am using IE.

And I don't see any way to edit my posts after I post them. That would be a very desirable feature.

5658df7536025.png5658e104adaf6.png

>I am using IE. >And I don't see any way to edit my posts after I post them. That would be a very desirable feature. ![5658df7536025.png](serve/attachment&path=5658df7536025.png) ![5658e104adaf6.png](serve/attachment&path=5658e104adaf6.png)
edited Nov 27 '15 at 11:03 pm

The "Keep me logged in" feature doesn't work for me either, I'll look into it. Like Encrypted says, just use the three-dot icon to edit your posts!

The "Keep me logged in" feature doesn't work for me either, I'll look into it. Like Encrypted says, just use the three-dot icon to edit your posts!

Ultra Fractal author

Thanks, I never even noticed the three dots, I just looked for an "Edit" button.

I love the idea of having this forum, but I think the setup and structure is a long way from friendly. When I log in, I don't see the main forum, I just see my latest post. Where to click to find things is not obvious (for example, the Edit dots-not-button).

I'd like to see the new posts, and have an easy way to scan for things of interest.

I'd like the place to click for reading threads to be more clear.

I am a member of another forum fairly similar to this one in purpose (www.cartographersguild.com), and it is the easiest forum I've ever used. If you could set up something like that one, I think it would be a lot more attractive to use this.

Thanks, I never even noticed the three dots, I just looked for an "Edit" button. I love the idea of having this forum, but I think the setup and structure is a long way from friendly. When I log in, I don't see the main forum, I just see my latest post. Where to click to find things is not obvious (for example, the Edit dots-not-button). I'd like to see the new posts, and have an easy way to scan for things of interest. I'd like the place to click for reading threads to be more clear. I am a member of another forum fairly similar to this one in purpose (www.cartographersguild.com), and it is the easiest forum I've ever used. If you could set up something like that one, I think it would be a lot more attractive to use this.

The "Keep me logged in" feature worked (for me) for the first time last night (yay!). This morning it was not working (boo!). Now its working again (yay!).

Hmmmm....

The "Keep me logged in" feature worked (for me) for the first time last night (yay!). This morning it was not working (boo!). Now its working again (yay!). Hmmmm....

views
replies
followers
live preview
Enter at least 10 characters.
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft